Week 11 of the 2022 college football season includes plenty of AP Top 25 action as well as a few games with significant College Football Playoff implications. Bo Nix and the Oregon Ducks face the Washington Huskies in a battle of Top 25 Pac-12 contenders, while Ole Miss and Alabama square off in Oxford as Lane Kiffin’s squad attempts to make a statement against Nick Saban. However, one of the most intriguing games on Saturday night is in the Big 12 between Max Duggan and the TCU Horned Frogs, who are 7-point underdogs against Quinn Ewers and the Texas Longhorns.
We have everything you need to make your betting decisions ahead of Week 11 with plenty of questions and games to wager on this weekend.
Prior to the release of the College Football Playoff rankings, the AP Top-25 poll was used to determine the rankings.
Colorado vs. No. 8 USC (-34, 64)
8 p.m. Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA, ET
- In the last six meetings in the series, the over is 1-4-1.
- Since the start of last season, the over is 7-3 in games where USC is a home favorite.
- This season, Colorado is 2-7 ATS, tied for the third-worst cover percentage in FBS.
- Colorado is 0-4 ATS on the road this season, tied with Boston College and UAB for the most cover losses without a cover win.
No. 5 Tennessee hosts Missouri (21, 56.5)
Neyland Stadium, Knoxville, Tennessee, 12:00 p.m. ET
- Tennessee is 6-1 ATS as a favorite this season (7-0 SU), and they have tied for the most cover wins as a favorite this season (T-7th best cover percentage).
- Missouri is a 21-point underdog against any team other than Alabama or Georgia for the first time since 2012. (Texas A&M).
- Missouri is 4-1 ATS as a 21-point underdog in the last ten seasons, ranking third in cover percentage.
- Tennessee is 5-1 ATS in its last six games as a 21-point favorite, the largest favorite in series history.
No. 2 Ohio State visits Indiana (-41.5, 57.5)
12:00 p.m. ET, Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
- This season, favorites of 40 points or more are 24-17 ATS (5-3 ATS in FBS vs FBS matchups)
- Indiana is 6-0 ATS in Ohio State’s last six games; the only team Ohio State hasn’t covered against at home since 2011. (min. 2 games)
- The largest series spread since the FBS/FCS split (OSU: 2-4 ATS vs Indiana in games favored by 30-plus points)
- Since the start of last season, Indiana is 1-7 ATS against AP-ranked opponents, the worst ATS record in the league (min. 5 games)
LSU (-3, 62) vs. Arkansas
Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville, Arkansas, at noon ET on ESPN.
- In four of the last five games and six of the last eight meetings between these two teams, the under has hit.
- This season, the Over is 7-2 in Arkansas games (4-1 at home), tied for the fifth-highest Over percentage (T-10th-highest home cover percentage).
- Arkansas is 2-15 SU in its last 17 games as a home underdog (9-8 ATS).
- In the last 20 years, LSU has gone 6-1 SU as a road favorite against Arkansas (4-3 ATS).
Purdue hosts No. 21 Illinois (-6.5, 47)
Memorial Stadium in Champaign, Illinois, at noon ET on ESPN
- This season, the Under is 6-2-1 in Illinois games, the T-highest in the Big Ten (4-1-1 in home games).
- In the last five meetings in the series, the Over is 4-1.
- The Over is 6-0 in the last six games in which Purdue is a 7-point underdog.
Liberty (-14.5, 48.5) vs. UConn
12 p.m. Pratt & Whitney Stadium, East Hartford, Connecticut, ET
- UConn has covered in six straight games, which is tied for the longest active streak in the FBS.
- UConn is 5-1 ATS in its last six home games against ranked opponents.
- Liberty is 5-0 all-time as an AP-ranked team.
No. 12 Clemson visits Louisville (-7, 52)
3:30 p.m. Memorial Stadium, Clemson, South Carolina, 4:00 p.m. ET on ESPN
- 38 straight home wins (the longest active streak in FBS), but only 17-20-1 ATS in that span.
- Clemson is 5-0 against Louisville in the last five meetings.
- Overall, Louisville has covered four straight games.
- Louisville is the biggest underdog this season, going 5-2 ATS as a 7-point underdog since 2019.
No. 3 Michigan visits Nebraska (-29, 51.5)
3:30 p.m. Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, Michigan, ET on ABC
- This season, the Under is 2-6-1 in Michigan games, tied for the lowest Over percentage in the conference.
- Michigan is 3-7 ATS in its last ten games as a 28-point favorite.
- If the line holds at +29, Nebraska would be the second biggest underdog since the FBS/FCS split (+30 vs Oklahoma in 2004 is the record).
- Nebraska is 3-7 ATS in its last ten games against AP Top 5 teams.
No. 10 Alabama vs. No. 11 Ole Miss (-11.5, 63.5).
Vaught-Hemingway Stadium, Oxford, Mississippi, 3:30 p.m.
- Alabama is 5-0 ATS in their last five games following a loss, and the under is 7-0 in their last seven games following a loss.
- Over the last ten years, Alabama is 1-3 ATS at Ole Miss.
- Ole Miss has only played one game in the last six weeks (1-4-1 ATS over span).
- Since the start of last season, Ole Miss is 1-5 ATS against AP ranked teams (The over is also 1-5 in these games).
- Lane Kiffin has a 2-1 ATS record against Nick Saban (1-1 at Ole Miss).
Maryland vs. 14 Penn State (-10.5, 57)
3:30 p.m. Beaver Stadium, University Park, Pennsylvania, 4:00 p.m. ET
- This season, the over is 7-2 in PSU games (tied for the fifth-highest rate in FBS), but the over is only 3-2 at home.
- In the last six meetings, Penn State is 5-1 ATS against Maryland, while the under is 5-1.
- Maryland is 2-16 against AP Top 15 teams in the last 18 games (1-9 ATS in last 10).
- Maryland is 4-11 ATS in its last 15 games as a 10-point road favorite.
Tulane hosts No. 22 UCF (-2, 51.5)
3:30 p.m. Yulman Stadium in New Orleans, Louisiana, at 2:00 p.m. ET on ESPN2.
- Tulane is 8-1 ATS this season, the best ATS record in FBS (4-1 ATS at home)
- Tulane is on a five-game winning streak, which is tied for the third-longest active streak in FBS.
- UCF is 5-1 SU in the last six meetings with Tulane, but 1-5 ATS.
No. 17 NC State vs. Boston College (-19, 42)
3:30 p.m. Carter-Finley Stadium, Raleigh, North Carolina, ET on ACC Network
- NC State is 1-5 ATS in their last six games, and 1-4-1 in their last six meetings with Boston College.
- In the last ten meetings in the series, the under is 8-2.
- This season, Boston College is 2-7 ATS, tied for the third-worst cover percentage in FBS.
- Since the start of last season, Boston College is 1-4 ATS against AP ranked teams.
- This season, the under is 14-10-2 in games with a total of less than or equal to 42.
Georgia (-16.5, 53.5) vs. Mississippi State
7 p.m. Davis Wade Stadium, Starkville, Mississippi, ET on ESPN
- This season, the under is 7-2 in Georgia games, which is tied for the seventh-lowest over percentage in FBS.
- Georgia is 10-3 ATS (7-1 ATS in the last eight games) as a 14-point road favorite since 2019, the second best record in the league (min. 5 games).
- Mississippi State is 0-3 ATS in its last three games and 0-6 ATS in its last six games versus AP Top 5 teams.
- Mississippi State is one of only two teams in the last decade to have a perfect ATS record at home against AP No. 1 teams (min. 2 games).
No. 24 Washington takes on No. 8 Oregon (-13.5, O/U 70.5).
7 p.m. Eugene, Oregon (ET), Autzen Stadium
- This season, the under is 11-7 in games with 70 or more points.
- Oregon has covered in four of the last five games, the longest streak since 2015.
- The winner of this meeting has also been covered in every regulation. since the year 2000 (Oregon 16-4 SU and ATS over span).
- Over the last 15 years, Washington is 8-16 ATS against AP Top 10 teams, tied for the second-lowest cover percentage in such games (min. 20 games)..
Baylor hosts 23rd-ranked Kansas State (-3, 53)
7 p.m. Waco, Texas (ET), McLane Stadium
- This season, ranked underdogs against unranked teams are 3-11 SU and 6-8 ATS.
- The over has now hit in six consecutive Baylor games, the longest active streak in the FBS.
- This season, Baylor is 0-2 SU and ATS against AP ranked opponents.
- Baylor is 12-3 ATS in its last 15 games as an unranked team against ranked conference opponents, the best ATS record in the last five years (since 2012).
TCU (4th) vs. Texas (18th) (-7, 65)
7:30 p.m. DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium, Austin, Texas, ET on ABC
- TCU is 7-3 ATS in the last ten meetings against Texas, and the under is also 7-3 in that span.
- Texas is 1-5 ATS (1-4-1 SU) as a favorite against AP Top 5 teams, with the only win/coverage coming in 1984 against Penn State.
- TCU is 7-1-1 ATS this season, good for second in the FBS.
- Since the FBS/FCS split, the largest underdog an AP Top 5 team has been against a Non-Top 10 team has been 7 points (record is 6.5, done twice).
- Since the FBS/FCS split, AP Top 5 teams that are underdogs to non-Top 15 teams are 4-8-1 ATS.
North Carolina (15th) vs. Wake Forest (-3.5, 76.5)
7:30 p.m. Truist Field in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, at 2:00 p.m. ET on ESPN2.
- Since 2015, Wake Forest is 10-3 ATS (0-13 SU) against AP Top 15 teams, the second-best record in the conference (min. 10 games).
- When these two programs met last season, the over/under was 78, the highest total in an ACC game in the last 15 years (ended with 113 points, 7th-most points in a game involving at least one ACC team).
- The under is 11-4 in the last 15 games with a total of 75 points or more.
- In the last ten meetings in this series, the over is 7-3.
Florida State (-6.5, 51.5) vs. Syracuse
8 p.m. JMA Wireless Dome, Syracuse, NY, ET on ACC Network
- The under is 5-1 in the last six Syracuse games, and the under is 4-1 in the last five meetings with Florida State.
- Syracuse is 6-2 against AP ranked opponents in its last eight games.
- Florida State is 0-4 SU and ATS in its last four AP-ranked games (last SU and ATS win was Dec. 2016 vs No. 6 Michigan).
Stanford vs. No. 13 Utah (-24, 53.5)
10 p.m. Rice-Eccles Stadium, Salt Lake City, Utah, ET on ESPN
- Utah is 6-1-1 ATS against Stanford since 1989, the best record against any team in that span (first meeting since the FBS/FCS split) (min. 5 games).
- In the last 20 years, Utah is 52-35-1 ATS (.598) as a ranked team against unranked opponents, the third-best record in the league (min. 20 games).
- Stanford is 5-15-1 ATS since the start of last season, the third-worst mark in the country.
- Stanford has failed to cover in five of their last six games against AP-ranked opponents (0-5-1).
No. 9 UCLA vs. Arizona (-19.5, 77.5)
10:30 p.m. Pasadena, California, ET, Rose Bowl
- If the line holds, the total for Arizona-UCLA will be the highest of any game this season (current high is 74.5 for Fordham-Ohio)
- The under is 11-4 in the last 15 games with a total of 75 points or more.
- UCLA is 5-1 against the spread in its last six games, and the over is 7-2 in Bruins games this season.
- UCLA is 8-2 ATS in their last ten games against Arizona, their second-best ATS record against any team in that span (since 2012). (vs 5-1 ATS vs Washington).
- Since the start of last season, UCLA is 8-2 ATS as a favorite against conference opponents, the best record in FBS over that span (min. 10 games).